Wednesday, August 18, 2010
They Done Ran Me My Money
Well...what a difference a few days make! Words cannot express how happy I am right now. All those tears, emails and prayers finally paid off. Alas, i have funded placement; which translates to "They done ran me my money!" Stipends and full tuition are like the mitochondria to the graduate student's proverbial cell. That is, if we dont have money we are pretty much without energy or motivation. So since I didnt have any promise of money for the last 2.5 months I have been half dead. But in a matter of days, I've not only been informed of funding, I've also been given the placement I wanted along with the contract via webform. I am so happy and now I know that I dont have to sell my uterus on craigslist! Dec 2011 here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment